Join us on the 5th September at the Malimason Birmingham where we are organising our 4th Annual Security Expo.
The day is intended to provide an opportunity for you to engage more closely with Atos and some of its key vendors to discuss hot topics, burning issues and the ability to network with likeminded people across the security industry.
This year our presentations will be provided by our key vendors in line with three important themes.
- Data Protection Post Brexit – Expectations and Challenges
- Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security
- Continued Cyber, Malware & Ransomware Threats
Why Come Along?
An opportunity for Clients:
- To gain insight into GDPR, Continued Cyber Threat and Prescriptive Security/Automation
- To meet key Atos Security Teams to share real time information with customers
- Customers to be able to share some of their growing challenges
- Build closer relationships to achieve common goals
- Understand what is in the ATOS roadmap and its partners for hot topics
- Opportunities for further integration with customers and vendors
- Opportunity to network
Hot beverages from 09:00am
Expo from 09:30am - 06:00pm
Hot buffet lunch provided free of charge
Evening buffet and drinks from 06:00pm – 09:00pm
The Mailbox, 1 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 2JR.
A small film crew will be present to capture the day and will also offer the opportunity for customers and colleagues to contribute a two-minute testimonial video about their experience working with or for Atos. This material will then be used to create a short film capturing the highlights of the day.