Winners will have the opportunity to access and benefit from, the hosts’ expertise and resources, including spending time with relevant coaches.
Dates & Deadlines:
24 September: Submission deadline declaring participating in the competition as either a FinTech or coach for a FinTech.
Writing a business plan:
The external environment
- Your customer and the addressable market
- Meeting the objectives of your external resource providers
(in this case the Atos FinTech Community)
- Your internal proposition
- You - as the leader and founder - and your team
- Your technology and creative product
Details on the Atos FinTech Community:
At Atos we favor FinTech that fit with our go-to-market strategy and industry solutions. This is largely so that we can assign an owner on our side to help mentor and support our FinTech, that they can be readily incorporated into our end-to-end client solutions and thus ensure that the FinTech is presented to the maximum number of our clients. The focus areas for us are:
- Customer experience (e.g. digital assistant, digital banking, mobile payments, and wallet)
- Business reinvention (e.g. loan utility, IoT, blockchain, instant payments)
- Operational excellence (e.g. digital workplace, cloudification)
- Trust & compliance (e.g. cybersecurity, trusted authentication, e-identify)
The benefits of the Atos FinTech community are significant for both parties – for you, gaining access to our clients is enormous. We serve 13 of the largest 20 banks globally and 15 of the largest 30 insurance organizations.
But we also help FinTechs develop their offerings further by introducing them to our Atos Financial Services Sandbox. Here we combine solutions between Atos and FinTech, test, create a demo, and work on the go-to-market to then take the solution to our clients. We have 16000 banking experts and 5000 insurance experts at Atos – all of which can help you accelerate your start-up!